Clearing Cache memory in your browser will help to fix or to solve the lots of common issues that you have been met with your device. Especially while playing web-based games like Pogo, it is common for people to meet with problems like slow loading, or automotive closing in the middle of your game. At that stage, it will be of more help to delete or to clear the cache memory in your browser.
Below you can find help to delete cache memory on each browser to make your Pogo game to perform faster.
Clearing Cache Memory on Google Chrome
- Click Menu button on the right corner of your Google Chrome window
- Select more tools and under that select clear browsing data
- Now set “Clear the following items from–“to “beginning of the time”
- Then select “Cached images and files” and “Cookies and other site data”
- After this, click Clear Browsing data
Clearing Cache Memory on Mozilla Firefox
- Launch the Mozilla Firefox window
- Click on the menu button on the right corner of Mozilla window
- Choose Options
- Select Privacy and Security tab now
- Then select clear now option next to the Cached web content
Clearing Cache Memory on Internet Explorer
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the menu in the top right corner of your webpage
- Select safety and then “Delete Browsing history”
- Under Delete Browser history, select the boxes for “Temporary Internet files and website files”,” Cookies and website data” and deselect the “Preserve Favourites website data”
- Then select “Delete”
Here for the ease of use to delete the cache memory on each browser, steps to how to delete are described above. This process may take a few minutes depending upon the amount of data you have stored on your browser. While it is working, the user can see the spinning of a circle which indicates the process of deleting the cache memory.
What Happens when you delete your Cache memory?
All web browsers are designed in the way to remember everything that users actually do on their website, so they have to remember it. It stores the information that the user browsed on the websites like images, audios and other documents which are called a cache. It stores the text files called cookies. When your browser happens to store all your information on it, like cookies and the cache information, and usernames and passwords for user accounts, it is common for your browser to slow down on its processing and make a certain program to slow down it’s working like games on Pogo and even much more. So, often clearing your cache memory helps to make your browser perform faster while playing web games like Pogo and to load the web pages properly.